Week number 3 of my playlist series that features 11 random songs that I consider to be pretty, pretty, pretty good, with the bold selections representing the best of the best.
- DA$H ft. A$AP Ferg & A$AP Nast – So Cold
- Sango – Agorinha
- Thundercat – Oh Shiet It’s X
- Flatbush ZOMBIES – Glorious Thugs
- Kanye West ft. Kendrick Lamar – No More Parties in L.A. (prod. Madlib)
- BADBADNOTGOOD – Timewave Zero
- NxWorries (Anderson .Paak & Knxwledge) – Get Bigger
- Jidenna – Long Live the Chief
- Tom Misch ft. Alexa Harley – Your Love
- Great Dane – To Stay
- Mr. Carmack – Brazilian Blowjob (don’t judge this song by the title of the track…or do)
This week’s cover photo is an ode to one of my irrationally favorite basketball players in the history of the NBA – the HennyGawd himself, Mr. J.R. Smith. Just the other day, he signed a brand new contract after months of negotiations. If you have never heard of J.R. or are not too fond of basketball, let this screenshot serve as a short summary abstract of the man:
Among other various legendary events in his career such as untying shoelaces of his opponents, getting curved quite harshly one night by Rihanna and partying for close to a week without wearing a shirt, the screenshot above is the most infamous. Do your Googles if you’re not up to speed on the allure of the legend, you’ll thank me later. I’m happy that I can experience an NBA Championship win vicariously through J.R.with him being an ex-Knicks player and me (unfortunately) being a current Knicks fan.I’m even more geeked up about the NBA season getting underway very soon. I’m just rambling at this point, just go listen to the music haha.
Other recent posts: